Epica Cut Resistant Gloves with CE Level 5 Protection, 1 Pair
- BEST QUALITY: The highest quality food grade cut resistant gloves available on Amazon. Made of revolutionary 4-component cut resistant yarn. 4X stronger than leather! The only material that offers better protection is metal mesh.
- PERFECT IN THE KITCHEN TO SHUCK OYSTERS OR SLICE WITH YOUR KNIVES & MANDOLIN...PLUS FOR PROJECTS AROUND THE HOUSE! -Avoid the risk, hassle, and pain of cutting or slicing without gloves or with cheap ones...do it the smart way! You won't be disappointed.
- RIGOROUS SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE TESTING: Epica gloves meet the standards for Level 5 cut resistance and give you peace of mind that your hands, fingers and wrists are safe whether you're using a sharp knife, working with a mandoline or handling glass or tools.
- AVOID CUTS & SCRAPES, PROTECT YOUR HANDS WITHOUT LOSING YOUR CONTROL OR GRIP! -For less than you paid for dinner last night, you can safely handle knives or sharp tools without sacrificing your control. Makes the perfect gift for your loved one!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE WITH MAXIMUM DEXTERITY: Two sizes fit men's and women's hands with high-end knit material that has been specially manufactured for stretch recovery, maximum flexibility and superior manual dexterity.
Comfortable to wear, these Epica gloves keep your hands safe and protected from sharp tools or materials without hampering your performance.
Great for the Hobbyist or Professional User.
Epica gloves can be a big help in cutting down on kitchen accidents. Slip them on whenever you're using a peeler, grater or Microplane and there'll be no more worries that one tiny slip of the hand might cause injury. In the workshop, they're essential for operating cutting or abrasion machinery. And they're ideal for cutting and handling glass.
Strong, Yet Comfortable Fiber Knit Construction
When manual dexterity is important to the task at hand, stiff and heavy leather gloves can be a serious hindrance. The cut resistant fibers that make up Epica gloves are much lighter, yet four times stronger than leather. And the knit construction gives them far superior flexibility, breathability and stretch-to-fit comfort.
EN388 Approved CE Level 5 Cut Resistance
Epica Cut Resistant Gloves have been evaluated according to EN388, Europe's mandatory performance requirement for all gloves as standardized and regulated by the CEN, earning a Level 5 cut protection rating.
When the Epica gloves get soiled with food or other contaminants, simply throw them in the washing machine, then hang them to drip dry. Do not iron.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 1 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00E4XSSDA
- Item model number: 1913-2
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews