MastaPlasta, Leather Repair Patch, First-aid for Sofas, Car Seats, Handbags, Jackets, etc. Grey Color, Plain 8-inch by 4-inch, Designs Vary
- Save your sofa, car seat, handbag, briefcase or leather jacket
- Leather repair - easy, cheap and looks great - no one will ever know you're hiding a hole or stain
- Works on car seats, sofas, handbags, suitcases and leather jackets
- Works on leather, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics
- So simple, so effective, just peel and stick
Just peel and stick a MastaPlasta Band-Aid in your choice of color to cover any holes, scratches, rips or stains on sofas, office seating, car seats, bean bags, leather jackets. It's easy, cheap and it looks great. It stops rips dead in their tracks. You don't need any damage, use it for decoration or to identify luggage. Made in England. MastaPlastas are made from Axiomhide, the luxury alternative to real leather found on first-class airline seats and yachts. It can handle hospital-strength cleaning agents but is as soft to the touch as the finest Italian leathers. It sticks to leather, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics but is not suitable for machine washing. Other colors, designs and sizes are also available on Amazon.
- Product Dimensions: 7.87 x 0.04 x 3.94 inches; 0.08 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.08 pounds
- ASIN: B00LFUHL9M
- Item model number: GREYLARGESTITCH
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.