NoNo Bracket – Outside Mounted Blinds Curtain Rod Bracket Attachment (Satin Nickel, Set of 3)
- Designed, Manufactured, and Distributed by The NoNo Bracket Company ONLY
- Outside mounted vertical blind headrail attachment
- Fits up to 1 inch curtain rod
- 1.5 - 2 inch Adjustment Range
- Set of 3 Satin Nickel Brackets
The NoNo Bracket is a specially engineered bracket that allows you to easily hang curtains and dramatically change the look of any room. The bracket attaches to your existing vertical blind head rail with ease. Attaches to outside mount vertical blinds. Fits up to a 1 inch curtain rod No Drilling No Hammering No Screws or Holes in the wall.
Instructions - Important: Ensure your existing blind head rail is securely fastened to the wall. Do not install if head rail is lose or damaged. 1. Remove valance if present. 2. Slide the bracket over the vertical blind head rail. 3. Adjust the center screw as necessary to ensure a tight fit to the head rail. 4. Hang your curtains as normal.
"The NoNo Bracket Company" is the only authorized seller of these brackets on Amazon. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We'd love to hear your feedback and see pictures of your room transformation. For more information and video demos visit: www.nonobracket.com
- Product Dimensions: 0.44 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- ASIN: B06XXNHWDW
- Item model number: OMVBNic
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews