Sagging Cushion Support – for Sofa Couch Loveseat Chair (Extreme Large) No Sags
- 3 Easy Steps to ENJOY restored COMFORT and SUPPORT. No Sags is DIFFERENT: inserts INSIDE your cushion cover - not under it. FAR SUPERIOR: simply laying anything under your cushion can't improve foam firmness long term because it's just sitting on top of it. Measure your cushion, measure your sag depth while sitting and determine the thickness you need.
- Engineered to COMPRESS your remaining foam density (inside) on the bottom of your zippered cushion cover for unparalleled FIRMNESS and SUPPORT like nothing else on the market. This durable military grade foam is perfect for the rigidity and cushioning properties needed (inside) the cushion. Will not work with broken seat springs.
- Step (1) Measure the cushion area where you actually sit. Choose (Regular) 20" x 18" or (Large) 20" x 27" small enough to fit Inside your cushion cover. First Try One - TEST RESULTS. Then if needed, cut and trim to fit (or) customize for any size cushion by purchasing an extra insert for additional filler material. Made in the USA
- Step (2) Measure cushion height with no one sitting on it - measure again while sitting on it. Measure how much it sags: less than 2" use the Moderate. 2" to 3" sag use the Severe and 3" to 4" sag use the Extreme. 2-ply heat fused material is used to make the 1.5" thick Extreme.
- Step (3) Choose the Level of Support you need: ¾" thick (Moderate) or 1" thick (Severe) or 1 ½" thick (Extreme). Order (1) cushion insert for each cushion you want to restore. First try one: Test your results for the (size) and (level of support) you selected. (1.5")x20"x27" Amazon handles all returns within 30 days - less return shipping. Instructions and a phone number for product help are included.
Step (1) measure the area of your seat cushion where you actually sit. Choose from the 2 sizes regular (20" x 18") or large (20" x 27") that more closely matches yours in size - yet small enough to fit inside your zippered cushion cover on the bottom, allowing room for the extra thickness. Can cut to fit if needed. Step (2) measure your cushion height with no one sitting on it, then measure again while sitting on it. Measure how much it compresses at your hips: Sags less than 2" can use the moderate. 2" to 3" sag can use the severe and 3" to 4" sag use the extreme. Step (3) choose the level of support you need: Moderate or severe or extreme. The moderate is a ¾" thick insert that works best for individuals less than 165 lbs. Or those with newer or above average cushion foam density. The severe insert is 1" thick to better compress weaker cushion foam and fills a need for those up to 200 lbs. With average or below average cushions. The extreme is 1 ½" thick insert for those up to 290 lbs. Or with less remaining foam density. Development: We found, it's not a matter of only increasing rigidity under the cushion, but is more important to compress the density of your remaining seat foam. That's why the folding sofa boards offer little results. Made of durable military grade foam that will far outlast your furniture. While it may look like common foam you've seen before like polystyrene, it is not. It is chemically different and used in industrial applications to provide long term durability and the ideal characteristics needed for this purpose. Order (1) No Sags insert for each seat cushion you want to restore. Will not work with broken or severely weak seat springs. Effectiveness diminishes as individuals weight surpasses 290 lbs. The manufacturing process utilizes 2 ply heat fused material to make the extreme thickness.
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 20 x 1.5 inches;
- ASIN: B01CYS0GVI
- Item model number: SofaExLg
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews