VicTsing® 80 GPH Submersible Pump Aquarium Fish Tank Powerhead Fountain Water Hydroponic
- Designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation. (Length of power cord: 1.8M=5.9ft)
- This submersible pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service.
- The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise. Has adjustable flow and is easy to clean.
- This submersible water pump is great for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems.
- Adjustable water flow rate; Suction cup mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting.Contains no seals or messy oils.
Create Water Currents in the Fish Tank
This mini submersible pump can create good strong flow in your fish tank, avoiding dirt accumulating in one spot.
Compact & Powerful
Compact design is great for space-saving on your tabletop fountain. The maximal flow rate can be up to 80 gallons per hour. Lift height can be up to 2.6ft.
Max Flow Rate: 80 GPH (300L/H)
H-Max (Lift Height): 2.6ft( 0.8m)
Power: 4 Watts
Voltage: 110 - 120 V @ 60Hz
Length of Power Cord:5.9ft(1.8m)
Dimension: 1.87in x 1.68in x 1.24in (47mm x 43mm x 30mm)
Water Pump x 1
8.5mm Nozzle x 1
13mm Nozzle x 1
1. The maximum flow rate is 80GPH; there might be a plus-minus tolerance
2. Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate
3. 80GPH refers to the flow rate without using a water pipe. If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH
4. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 80GPH
5. Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises if blocked by debris
6. Two different sizes nozzles are provided. If you use the smaller one, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH
- Product Dimensions: 1.85 x 1.18 x 1.69 inches;
- ASIN: B00EWENKXO
- Item model number: VS-HG16-1
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.