Fire destroys furniture warehouse in Martinsville | WSET – WSET

MARTINSVILLE, Va. (WSET) — The Martinsville Fire Department is on the scene of a large fire at a furniture warehouse.

Fire Chief Ted Anderson says the fire broke out just after 5 p.m. at American Furniture warehouse in the 200 block of Aaron St. Saturday.

Business and property owners have been notified of the fire. Anderson says they did not have insurance.

Fire officials says the building is a total loss.

No one was in the building at the time of the fire and no injuries have been reported at this time.

Officials are asking people to avoid that area at this time.

This is a breaking news story. ABC13 has a crew on the way. Check back for updates.

Comments

Write a Reply or Comment:

You must be logged in to post a comment.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.