Smartwool Womens PhD Run Light Elite Micro Running Socks – SS16 – Small – White
- 4 DegreeTM Elite Fit System - Bi-elastic fit bands provide faster flex and recovery throughout the foot.
- ReliaWoolTM Technology - Patented durability construction to go more miles than your shoes.
- Light Elite Cushioning - Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot.
- Mesh Ventilation Zones - Allow air to permeate the exterior, providing breathability.
- Moisture Management Regulation - Combination of fast-drying and moisture wicking performance materials.
Designed with a 4 DegreeTM elite fit system the run light elite socks compromise two elastics, yielding greater stretch and recovery. Supplemented with a narrow profile contrasting with the menswear line, a perfect women's specific run fit is afforded to the wearer. Patented ReliaWoolTM technology, strategically located in high impact areas increases durability, prolonging the lifespan of the sock. Further benefits include mesh ventilation zones adhering to the contours of the feet, providing breathability. Virtually seamless toe works in conjunction with the achilles tab to enhance comfort. Finished with a 200 needle construction, high-density cushioning is afforded to the wearer without inducing added weight.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 3 inches; 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B01BUVZBFG
- Item model number: SmartWool
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.